Reply To: tutorial

About xxM Forums NL-SEM and xxM tutorial Reply To: tutorial

Anonymous
Inactive

Costa has been booked seven times in his first 13 Premier League appearances, level with Arsenal’s Calum Chambers and Sunderland’s Lee Cattermole for the league-high, although the Spaniard’s yellow cards have come in fewer games.

The latest came for a dive in Saturday’s 2-0 win against Hull – a decision replays showed to be wrong and underlines to Mourinho the rough justice his frontman is getting.

“I can’t believe it,” the Chelsea boss said. “I can’t believe it. I remember two that are understandable and fair.

“One was against Newcastle because he complained with the referee with arms in the air in body language that was not accepted normally by the referees and [Martin] Atkinson gave him the yellow card.

“And the other one in Liverpool, when there was a really aggressive duel with [Martin] Skrtel – you know, fighting in a yellow card way.

“All the others, the first one at Burnley is a penalty and a red card Harga Motor Terbaru 2015 for the keeper and he gets a yellow card.

“Other times, it is not a simulation and they give him a yellow card. Other times Harga Motor Terbaru 2015 he touches one guy and it is a yellow card.

“Everything he does is a yellow card, so he does nothing for a red card, he does nothing, really.

“For me, the normal situation would be now to be on Harga Motor Terbaru the second, maximum third yellow card. But seven yellow cards – it looks like everybody comes ready for him, which I don’t understand.”

Mourinho feels Costa’s reputation was earned during his Harga Motor 2015 time at Atletico Madrid and feels he has done ‘very well’ working on his behaviour since arriving at Stamford Bridge.

“I think when he was (at) Atletico he created a certain image and people Motor Terbaru 2015 don’t believe that he can change,” he added.

“People don’t believe the way we teach him what England is – the mentality, what Harga Motor people accept, what people don’t accept, what is a red card.

“People don’t understand that he is intelligent enough to understand it and to change – because he changed.”