CFA on Longitudinal Data

About xxM Forums NL-SEM and xxM CFA on Longitudinal Data

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

For my dissertation, I need to conduct a CFA on my survey items.
      I have 59 individuals who responded to 40 items (comprising 6 independent variable measures) for 11 consecutive days.
      Therefore, I need to run a CFA on the 40 items and get fit indexes for a model with 6 latent variables (i.e., items loading on their corresponding measures). Perhaps, I could then compare the fit indexes of the 6 factor model to the fit index of a model with only one latent variables (i.e., all items loading on one factor). I am not interested on a structural model, just the measurement model.

It looks like xxM can do exactly what I need, but I haven’t been able to find an example (along with a syntax) to run the above analyses.
      Can anybody help me?
      I’m pretty novice in the multilevel SEM area, so any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous
      Inactive

if you have some problems with your writing dissertation…. visit http://essayargumentative.com/dissertation-writing-services/ – great and trusted place where you can get dissertation help onlin!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Its best way to get homework help by the professionals in order to achieve good grades.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.